Short papers will not be included in the LNCS proceedings of DAS 2022. They will appear in an extra booklet.
- Please carefully take into account the reviewers’ comments and improve your paper when preparing the camera-ready version.
- Papers accepted for the conference will be allocated up to 4 pages in length including references.
- The template for the camera-ready papers is the same for initial submissions.
- To upload your camera-ready paper please Log in to EasyChair for DAS 2022 (check the deadline for submitting the camera-ready version here).
After you fill out the paper information, you can click “My Papers” in the menu, then you will find the following links at the top-right corner:
- “Update authors”: Updating author information for your submission.
- “Add or update files”: After clicking the link, upload the paper prepared using LaTeX or paper prepared using Microsoft Word. The first option is recommended by DAS 2022.
For “Paper (*.pdf)”, you should upload the authors’ camera-ready paper copy corresponding exactly to the final source files.
You do not need to upload the copyright form for short papers. Please ignore this field in the EasyChair interface.
For “Submit All the LaTex source files in a ZIP archive file (*.zip)”, please upload the ZIP archive file (*.zip) containing all the required materials.
Please note that the latter zip file is also required to be included to facilitate the checking process.
In short, the files for camera-ready submission of a short paper are: (1) all the LaTex source files (with main.tex), (2) a PDF file of authors’ camera-ready paper copy (*.pdf) :
(1) All the LaTex source files (with main.tex):
The ZIP archive file (*.zip) includes one main LaTex file (named as main.tex, please rename your file if you are using a different name), all other LaTeX source files for the text, style files, special fonts, image files (*.EPS, *JPG, etc.) for all figures, and the BIB/BBL file for references if applicable. References are to be supplied with BBL files to avoid the omission of data during conversion from BIB to BBL.
The archive must contain all the LaTeX source files required to produce your paper. Both EasyChair and Springer are up to date and contain CTAN LaTeX packages. However, you should include in the archive all non-standard or locally used LaTeX packages.
The main LaTeX file (main.tex) must be in the top directory of the archive. Other files may be put in either the top directory or subdirectories of the archive. If you use subdirectories, make sure to use relative paths for referencing files. Before you put the files in the archive, please check that running pdflatex (or latex) on your main file produces no errors. If the EasyChair website reports errors in compiling your LaTex files, you are required to fix these problems before final submission.
The size of the ZIP file may not exceed the limit of 100 MBytes.
(2) A PDF file of authors’ camera-ready paper copy (*.pdf):
The PDF file is your camera-ready paper copy. The author-created pdfs are required for checking the proper representation of symbols, figures, etc. Please do not send any older versions of the papers. There should be one set of source files and one *.pdf file per paper. Make sure that the submitted source files can be compiled to generate your camera-ready paper PDF copy.